Monday, September 17, 2012

Food Glamour Oops {Icing A Cake}

For my first Valentine's Day with my now husband, I wanted to bake him a cake. This was 8 years ago and I didn't know a thing about being domestic. I baked the cake and didn't let it cool down all the way. I tried to remove it from the pan and it all fell apart. So it ended up being more like a "crumb" cake, literally. I put it all back into the pan and decorated it as is.


It was very embarrassing but I gave it to him anyway. We had a good laugh about it.

This Glamour Oops was brought to you by:
Jen writes for the blog, Boys will be Boys. Follow her @jvkom

Want to submit a story of your own to Glamour Oops? Find out the simple steps to being featured HERE.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm sure it still tasted good even if it wasn't beautiful! :)

THECAROLINACOUNTRYGIRL said...

It's the thought that counted!

Venassa said...

I've done much, much worse :p

Lin said...

Haha, I've totally been there. I gotta say, it might not look appealing but I'm sure it was super tasty.

C said...

This is awesome! It was made with love, that's all that matters! Haha!